So, I know yall aren't seeing this until we make the announcement - whenever that will be...
Well, after 4 months of "trying", we're finally pregnant again!! I just did my home pregnancy test this morning (10:55am to be exact), and there are two VERY bold pink lines!!! I started freaking out and crying and called Bryan immediately. I really didn't want to tell him over the phone, but I just couldn't hold in my emotions...I had to tell SOMEONE. Based on my last cycle, my due date should be around May 29, 2008!
The only bad thing about this pregnancy is that I have to quit Jenny Craig! I lost 10 pounds in the past month and a half, and I'm praying to God that I don't gain it all back right away. Portion control, Adriane! If that's the only bad thing so far, than I'm ecstatic! I'm praying every day for a healthy pregnancy this go-around.
My first doctor appointment is this Tuesday, September 25.
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment