Bryan and I got back from Mexico last night, and boy were we surprised by the 30 degree weather here at home. We both had shorts and flip-flops on. People were looking at us like we were crazy.
Anyway, Mexico was a great time. We were there for John Benton & Erin Hursh's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding, and the weather couldn't have been better. I wore a maternity dress for the first time (see pictures), and it made me look REALLY prego. I think I was just really really swollen that day from traveling the day before because my stomach wasn't nearly that big the days following.
I'm so thankful that I didn't get sick on the trip. It was my worst fear. I did, however, get quite queazy on the plane at take-off both going out and coming back, but I got over it pretty quickly. It helped to look out the window too.
This week we're heading to Breckenridge, CO to spend time with my mom's side of the family. It should be a great time! I'm praying that I don't get altitude sickness there (my doctor said it's really common for pregnant women to get really bad altitude sickness). I'm just looking forward to another relaxing long weekend.
Only 3 1/2 more weeks until the big sonogram! Have a wonderful week!



0 comments:
Post a Comment