Yep - that's right! We had our 20 week sonogram today, and we discovered we're having a boy! All measurements showed he's healthy, and our due date has moved up one day (May 25)...nothing substantial. Also, since we had to wait 2 hours today, the sonographer is giving us a FREE 3D sonogram at the end of February. I'll be 28 weeks at that time. We hadn't planned on doing a 3D one, but since it's free, we're all for it now.
I go back to the doctor on Monday so my OB can tell me what all of the measurements from today mean and go into more detail about the sonogram. I'll also do my monthly weigh-in which I NEVER look forward to.
Other news - Baby Boy has been moving around a little more this week. I'm just looking forward to the day Bryan is able to feel him. Also, we are hopefully going to take a tour of the Labor and Delivery unit this weekend. We're also going to finish our registries!!
I hope everyone had a safe Christmas and New Year. Cheers to 2008!!
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment