Saturday, January 26, 2008

Progress

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated everyone. There really hasn't been much going on since our last sonogram. Drew is starting to move around quite a bit...he really enjoys kicking me in just the right place when my bladder is full. Another update - my belly button is disappearing. It seems like everyday my belly button is spreading out further and further. One morning I'm going to wake up and it's going to be gone!

I guess yesterday and today the most exciting things have occured since we found out the gender. Yesterday I ordered my chair! It's a recliner, and it's SUPER comfy. We got to pick out any fabric we wanted, so we picked a light beige color. That way we can use it in our bedroom or the living room after nursery use. It should be here in 6-8 weeks!

The other exciting news is that Bryan completed the painting process today!!! He painted all of the baseboards, doors, and window sills about 2 weeks ago. Last night I patched up some holes that the previous owners left us, and today Bryan painted the walls and put new wall plates on the light switches and plugs. It looks like the nursery is finally coming along. We just need the rest of our furniture and decorations! Here are pics of the results of Bryan's hard work on this room. Hopefully he doesn't have any brain damage from all the fumes.



0 comments: