After thinking our recliner wouldn't be here for another 3-4 weeks, we were surprised to get a call Monday that it was ready to pick up!! I went yesterday after work to the Magic Moon warehouse and picked it up. It is SO much prettier than I ever expected, and it's also a bit larger than I remembered. Anyway, my dad came over late last night to help Bryan get it out of the house and into the nursery. It's a miracle they got it through the doorway...I was scared we were going to have to take it back or tear down a wall to get it in the room. However, they finally got it in there, and it looks so good! Here are some pictures of the nursery with ALL of the furniture. Now it's time to decorate!!

What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment