Friday, March 9, 2007

THE Appointment

We went to our first prenatal appointment today. I told the RN that I had taken 3 HPTs & all were positive. She got all of my info and told me my due date based on my last period is November 2, 2007. We got to have our first sonogram too!

HOWEVER-

When the doc did the sonogram, there was no sign of pregnancy. This freaked me out. He started asking me questions about when I had my positive tests and when my last period was. Finally he asked me when my last NEGATIVE test was - Saturday, March 3. Wellll...I'm not 6 weeks along afterall! I'm only about 3w 6d along. HOLY MOLY. He did, however, congratulate me on my pregnancy, so that made me feel better.

I had the usual prenatal blood work done, but I have to go back on Monday morning for more. They want to see how much my HCG levels are rising so they can figure out how far along I really am. THEN, he'll schedule me for another sonogram. Right now it looks like my due date will be sometime in middle November - maybe the 17th?? We'll see!

'Til next time...

0 comments: