Tuesday, March 4, 2008

First Appointment of the 3rd Trimester!

Yep...you saw that right! I'm already in my 3rd trimester!!! I had my first appointment of this trimester today. Mr. Drew is measuring a week ahead of schedule, but my due date has not changed. It's still May 26 (Memorial Day). He said babies go through growth spurts like this often, and he could be on track next month, but we'll just have to see. If for some reason he continues to measure big, we'll do a sonogram in May to check out his weight. Right now the doctor is not worried. He said he'd rather me have a big baby than one that's underweight.

I also had the glucose screening done today for diabetes. If my blood work comes back abnormal, I'll know by tomorrow or Thursday. They also did a routine test for anemia. I should get those results back as well sometime this week. If all is normal, then I won't hear anything from the doc. I'm hoping that's the case!

Now that I'm 28 weeks, I start going to the doc every other week. So, that makes my next appointment March 18th.

Hope everyone has a great week!

0 comments: