Yep - only 5 1/2 weeks left until my due date!
I went for my 34 week checkup Tuesday, and I'm still measuring about 4 weeks ahead of schedule, so we're sticking to the plan of having a sonogram on the 30th. The doctor said there's no health risk to the baby or me at this point, so after the sonogram we'll just discuss our options for delivery. He mentioned he may want to induce about a week early, but we won't know for sure until the sonogram. So, in other words, nothing really has changed which is good news.
I also had another baby shower on the 12th, and it was so much fun! Thanks Jennifer, Allison, LeeAnn, April, and Meagan!! Yall are the best! I'll post pictures once I get them from the various people who had their cameras there. I'm also still waiting to get pictures back from the first shower in March (hint hint Shayla).
I probably won't post another belly pic until next week (35 weeks). Drew's room is a mess right now, so it's hard to find a spot to stand to pose for the camera.
Hope everyone is having a great week!
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment