Today we went to what we thought would be Drew's last ear mold appointment. While his ears look 100% better, the nurse practitioner said he needs to have the molds on there for another 2-3 weeks. Drew has a condition where he favors his right side much more than his left. Basically he has limited movement when he tries to turn his head to the left. Therefore he lays on his right ear A LOT and cocks his head to the left a lot. This causes flat head syndrome, and the pressure can also cause his ears to change again if we take the molds off too soon. Since we're spending quite a bit of time and money on this (we're fighting with the insurance company), we agreed to keep the molds on for maintenance until the 28th of this month. We took pictures of his mold-free ears today, but I need to figure out how to get them from Bryan's phone onto the computer. Once I do that, I'll post them. He looks so different with ears!
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



1 comments:
Oh what a sweet little man! I know what a hassle dealing with the insurance company can be. Hang in there. It wont be long before these ear molds are a thing of the past. Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment