A few weeks ago I got in touch with one of my old friends from grade school, Mercedes. We've been keeping up with each other's blogs and emailing each other since. Today, Drew and I met her and her 9 month old little girl Breleigh for lunch. Mercedes introduced me to a GREAT little cafe in FW called Yogi's Bagel Cafe. The menu was expansive, and the food was great! After lunch we headed over to Mercedes & Breleigh's house for some chat and play time. It was so great catching up and watching the little one's interact with each other - as much as Drew can interact at this age anyway. Breleigh just LOVED Drew, and he can't wait to see her again! Here are some pictures of the fun - I really wish I had taken more - maybe next time.
Drew laughing at Mercedes & Breleigh.

Drew laughing at Mercedes & Breleigh.

Breliegh & Drew hanging out.

I just took this one to show off his spiffy outfit Nonnie bought him. It was perfect for his first date.




0 comments:
Post a Comment