The time has come! I'm back on my diet (Jenny Craig) and exercise (Stroller Strides) plan I had started before I got pregnant. I know you're supposed to continue to exercise during pregnancies, but I unfortunately did not do that. Before I got pregnant I had lost nearly 12 pounds and had only 13 more to go. Unfortunately, I gained those 12 pounds back plus MUCH more during my pregnancy...of course little Drew is well worth it. Wish me luck with this challenge to lose 45 pounds!
P.S. Go to www.strollerstrides.com to learn more about my exercise program. It's a GREAT workout, and you can take your baby/toddler too! My sister-in-law Shayla has a Dallas franchise. You can visit her website at www.strollerstrides.net/dallas.
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



2 comments:
I will be right there with you soon. My wish is for us to stay motivated and reach our goals!
I was in the same boat, Adriane! (but Breleigh was well worth it, too!) I did Weight Watchers starting when she was 3 months old and have lost 35 pounds total! Good luck... I know you can do it!
Post a Comment