This weekend Bryan was out of town for a bachelor party which meant I got to stay home with Drew by myself all weekend. It's not that I don't love staying home with Drew, but it really helps to have my husband around for releif when needed. Anyway, my brother and Shayla were thoughtful enough to let me spend A LOT of time with them Friday and Saturday. Friday, Drew and I joined them for dinner and the Olympic Opening Ceremony. The girls (Mercedes & Karis) were so good with Drew, and Mercedes got to 'hold' him for the first time. It's so fun watching the 3 of them react to one another.
Saturday, my brother babysat Drew (and Karis) while Shayla and I went to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. If you haven't seen it, you should. It's really good. Anyway, when Drew & I got to their house, they had their baby bouncer out. Usually Drew will only last 20 minutes MAX in ours, but he absolutely LOVED theirs. He also decided he would play with the toys on it!! I didn't even know he could do that...probably because the toys on his bouncer are too far away for him to reach. So, of course we're borrowing their bouncer now until further notice.
Saturday, my brother babysat Drew (and Karis) while Shayla and I went to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. If you haven't seen it, you should. It's really good. Anyway, when Drew & I got to their house, they had their baby bouncer out. Usually Drew will only last 20 minutes MAX in ours, but he absolutely LOVED theirs. He also decided he would play with the toys on it!! I didn't even know he could do that...probably because the toys on his bouncer are too far away for him to reach. So, of course we're borrowing their bouncer now until further notice.Here's a video of Drew interacting with the toys on the bouncer:





0 comments:
Post a Comment