Thursday, September 4, 2008

CEREAL!

Drew started on Rice cereal last night. He wasn't too thrilled about the new taste & texture. He screamed and screamed for the first few minutes. Then he calmed down for about 10 minutes - just long enough to get a few spoonfuls in his mouth. He did good taking it - he didn't spit too much back out.

I'm ready!!!


Not too bad...


Tonight he screamed and screamed every time he took a bite. He lasted about 15 minutes this time, so I think he got a little more than last night. I'm hoping the screaming will stop after a few more days. Let me know if any of yall have had this same problem and what you did to stop it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camden only cries if he wants more. Just make sure that it isn't his fussy time. Try a different time of the day when he is really happy and see if that makes a difference.

Nita said...

I think he was crying because you were feeding him with a pink spoon.

AliciaTTU said...

Addyson cried if I tried to give her the cereal before the milk. So - I gave her about an ounce of her milk first, couple bites of cereal, another ounce of milk, etc. That way, she still got the satisfaction of the 'suck' without getting frustrated with trying something new...