When we were in Schulenberg last weekend, Drew decided to FINALLY roll over! He's not a fan of tummy time, so it's taking him a while to accomplish the task. Anyway, one morning I put him on his tummy on the hotel bed, and over he went! He did it twice in a row, but wouldn't do it any more after that. Throughout the weekend, we tried to get him to do it again, and he did about 2 times more on the floor.
When we finally got back home, he wouldn't do it. He would try and try but he couldn't get his arm under him. The past few days we've been working with him, and he's being more consistent. He still gets stuck on occasion, but he's improving. Here are a few pictures of him doing his trick.
Here I go!
Ta Da!
I'm trying so hard, but I just can't get it!
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment