Shayla and I took the kids to the Dallas Arboretum's Pumpkin Patch on Wednesday. The girls had a ton of fun climbing all over the pumpkins and hay bales and making their way through the maze. Drew just kinda took it all in. He was VERY interested in the pumpkins when I finally sat him down to take pictures. Here are a few pictures I got of the kiddos.
Drew
Mercedes - I love her smile!
Karis - She hardly ever smiles for the camera.
Mercedes getting attention from Drew - Karis wanting attention from Drew.
Now Karis is getting attention. I wish you could see Mercedes' expression...it was similar to Karis' in the previous pic.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Dallas Arboretum Pumpkin Patch
Posted by
Adriane and Bryan
at
10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
He is so stinkin cute!!!!!!! We did a pretty good job on our kids. Don't you agree?
Post a Comment