Wow - your bathroom looks great! I am amazed - did you do it yourself? What is most fun is looking back at the posts and seeing a pic of your Mom - tell her she looks EXACTLY like she did 23 years ago when you were in Kindergarten!!!! big hugs and I am so glad I got to meet your husband and your sweet, sweet little boy! You kids are all amazing! Brenda (Mercedes Mom)
3 comments:
Wow...Looks great! So does the new page!! Who did you use for the new background?
Love the shower. We're about ready to re-do ours. We have 2 that need to be done. Are you doing the work yourself .. or do you have a contractor?
Wow - your bathroom looks great! I am amazed - did you do it yourself? What is most fun is looking back at the posts and seeing a pic of your Mom - tell her she looks EXACTLY like she did 23 years ago when you were in Kindergarten!!!! big hugs and I am so glad I got to meet your husband and your sweet, sweet little boy! You kids are all amazing!
Brenda (Mercedes Mom)
Post a Comment