I took Drew to his first Baylor Homecoming on Saturday. We went to the parade, out to lunch with family, and then to the football game against Mizzou. Drew really enjoyed watching all of the people at the parade. However, it was a little too hot for us to sit in the stands most of the game so we hung out in the Foundation room and watched the game on TV until the 4th quarter. It was such a close game, and I'm so proud of our Bears for doing such a great job against the #14 Tigers.
Drew's hangin out at the parade.
Drew and Nonnie with the Pilsbury Doughboy
Drew got excited when we got to see our friends Laura Lyn and Emery - they came all the way from Alabama for Emery's first homecoming!!
Drew is being his flirtatious self. And, I think Emery liked it.
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment