Over the past few days Drew has stopped taking his formula and has started this ugly cough and croupy sound again. It's so bad that I had to syringe-feed his formula to him today...talk about a long feeding! I was hoping it was just a cold and teething, but today when we went to get his second flu shot, he was diagnosed with Croup AGAIN. Actually, the doctor isn't quite sure if it ever went away or if it came back. So now, Drew is on TWO medications. I know one is a steroid, but I haven't picked the other one up so I'm not sure what it is...maybe an antibiotic? He started taking more of his formula on his own this evening, but that may be partly due to us having to take away his baby food at lunch. It also took him 45 minutes to go to sleep tonight. He wouldn't stop crying/screaming so I had to rock him to sleep. Anyway, please pray that our little boy will be able to rest soundly tonight and that he'll start feeling better soon. Also, please pray for our patience.
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment