Since just after Thanksgiving, Drew has gotten THREE (almost 4) teeth! His bottom two came in first, then his front top left one. His front top right one has been wanting to cut through for about a week now, but it hasn't quite made it's debut. Watch, it will probably be there in the morning. I looked at his canines (is that what you call them?) the other day, and they are still looking like they could come through any day now (see this post about what the doc said). With all of this teething, I'm thinking that may be the reason for Drew not taking his bottles. I'm hoping that when they're all in, he'll be taking the formula like a mad man. I don't have any pictures of his teeth right now...maybe I can get him to cooperate tomorrow.
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



1 comments:
Yay for teeth!! Kendall still only has her bottom .
Post a Comment