Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jenny Craig & Stroller Strides Update

If you read my previous Jenny Craig post, you may remember that my goal was to be at my prepregnancy weight by January 1. Unfortunately, I did not make my goal. The good news is I did not gain ANY weight between Halloween & January 1. I lost weight every single week. I'm only about 3 or 4 pounds from my prepregnancy weight, and I am very happy about that. I still have about 20 more pounds to lose, and I'm hoping to get that accomplished by July 4.

Part of the reason I'm not at my goal is probably because I haven't been to Stroller Strides since probably Thanksgiving. Since Drew was so sick throughout the holidays, I didn't feel good about taking him out. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - if you haven't looked into Stroller Strides and you're looking for a way to get in shape and meet other moms, PLEASE check it out! The website is www.strollerstrides.com. You can look for classes in your area, and the first class is free!

Speaking of Stroller Strides, my sister-in-law Shayla has her franchise (Dallas) up for sale. Read below if you or someone you know may be interested.

"Be with your baby, get in great shape and meet other moms! Stroller Strides is the nation's largest and most successful stroller workout business in the country. With over 300 locations nationwide, it just keeps growing. This program offers stroller exercise classes for pregnant and new mommies as well as playgroups and Mom's Night Out.
Due to personal reasons, the Dallas franchise is for sale. This was a difficult decision for me, but I have decided to offer the franchise for sale from now until February 5. The Dallas franchise is successful and with focused attention and marketing effort it has the potential to grow as large as you want. There is also the option to purchase the territory as is (Dallas/Richardson zip codes) and then pay a small fee to change the zip codes.
So what do you get for purchasing an existing Stroller Strides Franchise? Here is just a short list...• Active Members and Class Pass holders (purchaser must honor these passes) • Over 180 contacts in the Dallas/Richardson area - Brand Awareness! • Existing class locations for both indoor and outdoor classes • Operations and Marketing Manual • Class Trac (Attendance Tracking System) • Start Up Press Program and ongoing Press Releases with PR Agent • Stroller Strides Business Center includes email, contact management, toll free phone number, voicemail and fax reception, web page and web manager so you can easily edit your own content, exercise library, marketing collateral, calendar and task manager • Tremendous support network from corporate as well as other franchisees across the region and nation via online chat group.
Serious inquiries only. Call Shayla at 214.394.4210 or email
shayla@strollerstrides.net. Please forward to others who may be interested in this amazing opportunity."

0 comments: