I'm writing this just in case I don't blog anything for a week or so. This week I tried to download a program onto my computer and it caught a REALLY bad version of the Trojan virus. I had a tech come to the house to take a look, and he ended up having to take my computer with him because it's so bad. Basically I can't get ANY of our files backed up so I can't reload my computer. The tech is going to do his best to back up our files, but if he can't, I'm not sure what I'll do. I'm super upset about this because there are at least 3 months worth of pictures of Drew on there that aren't backed up onto the internet yet. I can't stand to think losing those!! I know many of you pray, and I just ask that you pray for this issue for me. All I want are my pictures (and Bryan wants his financial files). I don't care if my computer ever works again as long as I get my pics!!!!!!
So, if you don't hear from me for a while, you know why.
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



2 comments:
I know the feeling. We almost lost all our pictures. We bought an external hard drive to back everything up. I feel so much better. I will pray! I know how important pictures are.
Onsite Computer was able to restore all of your files and return your machine to working order.
We are happy that we were able to put your mind at ease on your technical issues.
http://www.ocrdfw.com
Post a Comment