
Now that Drew is 10 1/2 months, I guess it's about time I post about his 10 month milestone! Not much is special about 10 months except that it's only TWO months until his first birthday. We've already been shopping for his party decorations and favors. I can't wait until I find just the right thing!
We didn't have a checkup this month, but Drew has definitely had his share of doctor visits - try one every other week! He's been blessed with our ear infection genes, and LUCKILY he's getting tubes next Friday. He also caught an ugly virus that's a lot like the flu - not the stomach flu, but the yucky cough, runny nose, fever type. I had it first, and then of course I gave it to the poor little guy. His cough is still present, but he's definitely feeling better overall.
Bryan thinks Drew is going through a growth spurt, and I'm starting to agree with him. He outgrew his shoes within 3 weeks, his pants are getting too short (that's saying a lot considering he has his daddy's short legs), and he's gained at least 2 pounds in no time at all. He's getting to be such a big boy, and it's really making me miss the newborn days. This stage of his life is so fun to me though. I get to watch him develop more and more all day every day, and I would not trade that for anything.
We love you little guy!!!
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment