Tuesday, June 16, 2009

13 Months!

Today marked Drew's 13 month birthday. The past month has flown by so fast, and he has learned SO much!

- He is saying more words now. However, he is definitely not consistent. A few of the words he has said are 'Bye bye', 'hi', 'dada', 'mama', 'coco', 'round and round', 'sock', 'ta' for touchdown, 'ju' for jump.

- He mimics us A LOT. His biggest thing right now is 'washing his hands'. It started as 'roll em up' from Pat-a-cake and has progressed to 'wash your hands'. Tonight during bathtime, he decided to start washing his arms. He would splash real big and then act like he was washing his own arms. It was pretty funny. He does the same thing when I put lotion on him after the bath. He also does 'touchdown', 'round and round' with his finger in the air, and he blows kisses.
He has started dancing. Neither Bryan nor I have much rythm, so who knows if Drew will be any good when he gets older. For now it's just really cute.


- He gives Coco kisses. He just started this last week. I gave Coco some loves and Drew copied me. Now he does it all the time without me provoking him.


- He talks NONSTOP - in his own little language of course.


- He's almost walking! He has taken about 6 steps at the most.


- Last, but not least, he LOVES his daddy.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture!
Mom (Nonnie)