Our little family went to the neighborhood pool recently, and Drew got to spend some quality swim time with his daddy. Bryan took him under the waterfall, which I wasn't sure Drew would enjoy, but he did! I thought we'd be going to the pool a lot more this summer, but unfortunately we just haven't made it out there much. Maybe now that I know Drew enjoys it out there, we'll be making a few more trips.
All geared up, and ready to go!
Mamma pulling Drew in the wagon...we get our exercise by walking 3/4 of a mile to and from the pool (yes, 3/4 of a mile EACH WAY). It gets WAY hot!
Drew likes to chew on his sunglasses while chillin' in the wagon.
Half-way there!
Daddy and Drew after their initial dip in the pool.
Experiencing the waterfall for the first time.
REALLY experiencing the waterfall. He actually liked going under it!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Swimming with Daddy
Posted by
Adriane and Bryan
at
9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment