I am SO behind on this blog!! I figure since I skipped his stats for a few months, that I'd at least let you know his 15 month stats. It's the least I can do - like you care. Anywho, Drew is 15 1/2 months old now, and that 18 month mark seems to be creeping up on us faster and faster. He is learning new things everyday and continues to amaze us with his sense of humor. There is so much more I can write about him at this age, but I don't have much time since he's awake and tearing up the house as we speak - and the cleaning lady comes tomorrow. So on with his stats:
Weight: 21 lbs. 12 oz. (10-25%)
Height: 31 1/4 inches (50-75% - go figure)
Head: 18 1/2 inches (50%)
I'm thinking that he'll start moving down in the height percentile considering I'm only 5'2" and Bryan is 5'9". We'll see though. He may end up being taller than both of his parents!



2 comments:
What a cutie! Andrew weighed in at 24lbs 2 oz last week! It's so neat watching them grow. I think between 18 months and 3 has been the neatest thing to experience. Abby went from my baby to little girl. Last year she could barely form a sentence. Right now she can spell her name and recognize every letter of the alphabet!
cutie pie!
Post a Comment