Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Savannah Turns 3!

Our friends' daughter Savannah turned 3 in July, and she had her party at WinKids in Flower Mound. I didn't really know what to expect with Drew, so I went in a little hesitant and ready for the worst. It turned out FANTASTIC though. As soon as I put Drew down on the floor, he was like a kid in a candy store. He was running all over the place squealing and laughing at the other kids. His favorite thing was watching the older kids jump on the trampoline - he would mimic them as much as he could and laugh and laugh. It was so funny. I think Savannah had a fun time too. She definitely has a TON of friends and she had a smile on her face the whole. time. I don't think I have any pictures of her, but she sure is a cutie!

About to play a game. Drew just sat there like the older kids and acted like he knew exactly what to do. It was pretty fun.



Playing in the pit.


He loved hanging on the bars.


We had a great time! Thanks to the Wylies for inviting us!

0 comments: