Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh Boy...

Here we go again!

We've been keeping a secret from most people longer than I wanted, but it was for good reason. We found out in October that Drew is going to be a big brother! SURPRISE (at least it was for us)!!!

Baby #2 is due June 30, 2010 so our kiddos will be 2 years and 1 month apart. It's a little closer than I was planning, but of course God has His plan and we can't mess with that! We couldn't be happier!!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you guys. The BEST things happen when we are least expecting it! Congrats!!!!

Cara said...

Congratulations!!!! So excited for you guys!!!!

SpiveyTales said...

Yay!!! ;)

Ashley Morris said...

That's GREAT news! I'm so happy for you and your sweet family. I'll check back in a few months to see if Drew is going to have a little sister or little brother. YAY!!!!