Friday, January 15, 2010

16 Weeks, 2 Days

How far along? 16 weeks, 2 days

Maternity clothes? Yes

Sleep: Better. I've started sleeping with my Snoogle AND my body pillow this week and it's working out better than just one or the other. I'm sure Bryan is loving all the space I'm taking!

Best moment this week: I officially felt the baby move early this morning. I think one of its limbs was dragging across a small part of my tummy. Looking forward to more consistent movement and then KICKS!

Movement: See above.

Food cravings: Anything sweet for breakfast. Cold water, cold milk, cold V8 - basically any beverage that's cold! Sushi.

Gender: We find out January 29th!

Labor Signs: n/a

Belly Button in or out? In...it's starting to spread out though...it will be flat before I know it.

What I miss: Jeans (and bras) that fit...hopefully going to get new ones today. Sleeping on my stomach. Not having headaches. Energy. SUSHI!!!!

What I am looking forward to: More consistent baby movement, kicks, and finding out the gender.

Weekly Wisdom: Lay off the sodas - a recommendation by my mom.

Milestones: Feeling the baby move.

0 comments: