How far along? 19 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Sleep: Good! I sleep with 2 body pillows now. I'm still getting up to use the restroom several times...probably because I drink the majority of my water in the evenings!
Best moment this week: Well, it was last week. We found out the gender!
Movement: Every night while I'm sleeping, and sometimes when I'm at the computer. Can't feel it on the outside, but can definitely feel it inside!
Food cravings: I have an aversion for anything that's available. I always want something that's not in the house or not good for baby!
Gender: IT'S A BOY!
Labor Signs: n/a
Belly Button in or out? In...it's starting to spread out though...it will be flat before I know it.
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy. Energy. Not getting out of breath while reading Drew a book.
What I am looking forward to: Bryan being able to feel the baby move!
Weekly Wisdom: We've still got 4 1/2 months to come up with a middle name so stop stressing!
Milestones: Finding out the gender!
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment