My parents were so sweet to buy James his first Kissy Kissy outfit as well as his first pair of sandals. He'll have hand-me-downs, but these will be his very own! I also bought him these cute little socks that look like shoes! They're SO tiny! Last, but DEFINITELY not least, my mom bought us some new bottles and a bottle warmer! I've heard amazing things about these Tommee Tippee bottles, so we're going to try them out. If you know the problems I had with nursing Drew (or the lack of), these bottles are supposed to help the baby learn to nurse! And, if the baby nurses just fine, these are great bottles to transition to when the time comes. Another plus - there aren't tons of pieces to wash...just the bottle, ring, and nipple! (Unlike the Dr.Brown's bottles we used with Drew)
I know we'll be buying the little guy just a FEW more things, but wanted to share his "firsts" with yall.
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



1 comments:
Our boys need their own things too. Happy Shopping! Landry already has a closet full!
Post a Comment