I went shopping today and found more things for James! Actually, I found three things for his room, one thing for me, and one thing for him...
For his room, I went to Crate & Barrel and got this really cute aqua lamp along with the two rugs! I got the green one in a larger size because I'm going to be layering the two. The teal one will be centered on top of the green one. It looks so cool next to the bedding fabric.


I have always wanted a Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag. But by the time I realized it, I already had 3 for Drew. So, thanks to Nonnie, I now have a fabulous Petunia Pickle Bottom bag for James!!
Nonnie also bought this ADORABLE romper for James. Ella Bella in Southlake is now carrying a line called Fore!! Axel & Hudson. All of their stuff is eco-friendly and SO cute. This outfit is actually made of 90% bamboo, and it is the softest material I have EVER felt.
Friday, March 5, 2010
More for James!
Posted by
Adriane and Bryan
at
8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment