Since I'm nesting, and I can't do anything with the nursery right now (don't get me started), I've decided to start planning Drew's 2nd birthday party for next month! I actually started planning it about a month ago, but now that we're exactly a month away, I thought I'd better test some of my ideas to make sure they work. So, here's a sneak peek at just one element of his party. Thanks to my friend Tiffany for the idea!
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



1 comments:
SO CUTE! The center is perfect! I hope you had as much fun making them as I did. Glad I could inspire. By the way I am starting a new blog called "From Pedicures to Puddles" The Blissful life of a boy mom. I would love some input from you once it is up. Hope your getting lots of rest!
Post a Comment