Bryan, Drew, Nonnie, and I went for my 35 week sonogram this morning. Mister James has turned breech, so it's a good thing we're already scheduled for a c-section (June 25). We also discovered that he does, in fact, have hair and GIANT cheeks! These are the 2 physical appearances I was hoping for with this baby. Drew had a mullet and giant cheeks, and I was hoping that James would at least get the cheeks...I was hoping for some hair too, and it looks like I'm going to get my wish! James currently weighs approximately 6.5 pounds which means he should be 7.5 - 8 pounds when he's born. A few weeks ago, the doctor predicted James to be around 9 pounds when he's born, so I was relieved today when the doctor said he would probably be close to 8 pounds! I also got some advice on how to relieve my TERRIBLE heartburn that keeps me awake at night. I'm going to start that today, and PRAY that it works. If I don't have any relief by Friday, Doc is going to prescribe Nexium...it's just really expensive, so that's why we're trying an OTC option right now. All in all, it looks like things are right on track! Now it's just a matter of waiting a month to meet our little J!
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment