I know I haven't put a preggo picture up in, oh, about 10 weeks. Well, I HOPE to get one tonight and every week until Baby James gets here. Until then, here's an update on the pregnancy!
How far along? 36 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes, and even those are getting too small. If you saw me, you'd understand.
Sleep: I don't have trouble sleeping. It's the things that wake me up that are the problems...potty breaks every 1-2 hours, hives on my legs that are always ON FIRE, and the heartburn which is THANKFULLY going away with my many meds.
Best moment this week: Finishing James' room. It's not finished yet, but hopefully will be by the end of the week, so it will be the best moment :)
Movement: Not really kicking anymore. Just mainly moving and jabbing me in the wrong places. He's also breach.
Food cravings: Chocolate and soda.
Gender: IT'S A BOY! James Christian Davenport!
Labor Signs: Lots of pain...I think he's dropped. None of the other signs though...still having contractions here and there.
Belly Button in or out? flat, kinda out.
What I miss: Not having constant pain.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting this baby boy!!!! Only 3 weeks and 2 days left!
Weekly Wisdom: Considering my blood pressure was high yesterday, I need to spend more time in the pool...thanks for the prescription Dr. W!! I should also stay away from so much salt. I get my BP checked again on Friday, so we'll see what this wisdome does!
Milestones: Started going to the doc weekly...well twice this week. Hopefully that won't be the case for the next 3 weeks.
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment