James is 6 weeks old today, and I cannot believe how fast time has gone by this time around! We are loving every second of having two boys. Drew still loves his baby brother, but he's getting tired of me holding him all the time. He tells me to put James back in his swing a lot. It's kinda cute, but annoying at the same time. James started smiling really big for us this week. He even smiled at Drew a couple of times. It's pretty sweet to see his face light up with his smiles. As far as eating goes, he is taking 5 ounces of formula every 3 1/2 to 4 hours and sleeps from about 11:00pm-5:00am and then goes back to sleep after I feed him until 8 or 8:30am. I'm loving that! I also measured him earlier this week, and he measured about 23" inches long. I haven't weighed him yet. Maybe I'll do that this weekend. I'm thinking he's about 12 pounds, but we'll see. He's definitely going to be growing out of his 0-3 month clothing pretty soon because he's so long!
We had a little impromptu photo shoot today. I put his 11 day picture next to today's 6 week one, and it's crazy this is the same baby! He has changed SO much, including losing all of his hair except what's in the back. Check it out!
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment