Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Experimenting

I feel like I don't spend as much time with James as I should since I try to give Drew so much attention to keep him from getting too jealous of the new baby. I have a sling/wrap thing that I can use to carry James around, but he's so big, it starts hurting my back after a while. So, I got out my Chicco carrier today and put James in it. I'm going to try to carry him around in this as much as possible (when he's not in his swing or doing tummy time) so I can get things done around the house and still play with Drew without feeling guilty about leaving James in another room or just hanging out by himself. If any of you have any other ideas, let me know!

1 comments:

momma cobb said...

james has no idea he isn't being 'played with' and will stay that way for only a very short while so use this time with drew while you can. soon enough you will learn how to juggle both of their attentions.