Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's BAAACK...

Jenny Craig, that is. I had planned on getting this baby weight off on my own this time around, but I am just not disciplined enough, so it wasn't really working. Therefore, I gave in, and I'm doing Jenny Craig again. I have nearly 40 pounds to lose, and I would LOVE to look like a HOT MAMA in my non-bikini swimsuit for my friend's wedding weekend in June 2011...it's in Cancun! So, today was my first day back on the diet that helped me get down to my wedding weight after having Drew. I'm confident that with JC and Stroller Strides, I can be happy with the way I look in a few months. So, here's a picture of my lunch today. Turkey burger (I added sprouts, tomatoes, and mustard), salad (with cucumbers and bell peppers), and tomatoes...looks yummy, huh!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Looks super yummy! Good luck, friend!! I know how hard it is, believe me!! I told myself that I could do it on my own as well, but I'm starting to realize that I definitely don't have the discipline for it. After losing 2 lbs, I quit. But hey, 2 lbs is 2 lbs :) Love ya!