Tuesday, September 28, 2010

James is 3 Months!



Our littlest baby (yes, Drew is still our baby too) turned 3 months on Saturday. I can't believe how fast time flies when you have 2 kids. He is growing SO fast, and before I know it, he'll be Drew's age! NOOOOO!!! Anyway, here are the things James Christian has been up to lately...

- He weighed in at 13 pounds 14 oz at the doctor on Friday.
- He takes 5-6 oz. of formula every 4 hours.
- You can't burp him in the middle of his bottle, or else he won't finish.
- He still spits up a lot, but it's not projectile like it used to be.
- He can roll from his tummy to his back, and he has even rolled from his back to his tummy a couple of times.
- He takes at least two 1-hour naps a day. His other naps are usually in his swing, which he LOVES.
- He has grown to like tummy time more than I ever thought. He likes to look at himself in the mirror and smile.
- He still has to be swaddled for nap time and bedtime. I am hoping to get him out of this habit in about a month.
- He smiles every time he sees his big brother and laughs when he thinks Drew is talking to him.
- He LOVES sucking and chewing on his hands and refuses to chew on teething toys!
- He is in mostly 3-6 month clothing but can still fit into a handful of 0-3 month outfits.

To end this post, I've added a sweet little picture I took of him last night doing tummy time.

3 comments:

Erin Benton said...

Oh Adriane he is so sweet! I cannot believe he is 3 months! You have made it through the 4th trimester! Ha ha (Happiest Baby on the Block reference). These precious kiddos just keep getting older...and I guess we do too.

The Nichols Family said...

He is the spitting image of Bryan!!!

Laura said...

Very cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Bryan!