This week, I weened James from the infamous swaddle. He did great at naps, but bedtime was a little tougher. It's getting better every night, and now that he's eating solids, he's sleeping even longer. Since James is now a free baby, he barrel rolls all over his crib until he falls asleep. I decided with as active as he is and as fast as he learns new motor skills, I should probably lower his mattress a level and put his bumper pads in his crib. Until now, his bumper pads have been stored in his closet. They are too cute to keep in hiding, and they will definitely protect his little head from hitting the hard wood when he takes his crash landings at the end of his rolls. He has also been getting his feet stuck in the slats, so I figured the pads will protect him from that as well. Anyway, here is his new sleeping position. I try to roll him back over to his back, but he ends up like this EVERY time.
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment