Thursday, October 28, 2010

Our Little Buckaroo

Today Drew had his Fall Party at school. All the little kiddies got to dress up in their non-scary Halloween costumes! Drew is going as "Woody" this year. It's not a Woody costume, but since it's a cowboy costume, he automatically thinks he is Woody! I'll let James' costume be a surprise and reveal it after Sunday. Anyway, I think Drew had a good time today, and I have to say, I think he was the cutest little cowboy at First Kids!!

Posing in our garage...I knew I should have taken this at a different location. It looks so bad even though it really is organized! We were in a hurry, though, so the nasty garage had to do!


He wanted to sit in his Woody chair, but he didn't want to wear his hat, and he HAD to have his little "punkin" with him.



He was so happy to see Mrs.Mindy at school!


Drew with his two WONDERFUL teachers, Mrs.Mindy & Mrs.Monica. I apologize for the tongue...I asked him to make a happy face, and this is what I got. It was the only one where he was looking at the camera.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Drew's costume is TOO CUTE, Adriane!!! :)

SpiveyTales said...

So cute!!