When Drew was a baby, he loved to be propped up with the Boppy on our bed and play with his toys. I decided to see what James would do, and he liked it, but he is such a wiggle-worm that I couldn't leave him there for more than 10 seconds. I can already tell that he's going to be MUCH more adventurous than Drew. He is all over the place! I did get a few pictures before he got restless though.

What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



1 comments:
He could not look more like Bryan! Precious! Oh, I got your message on my blog. I looked for another owl like the one I did, but there is nothing like that for a boy. If I come across something else, I will see what I can do! Also, it is just a lovey, not a pillow. It does look like one in the pic.
Post a Comment