I just got my bloodwork back from this morning, and my HCG levels went down to 49 from 59 - only 10 points.
My history of HCG levels:
3/9 - 19
3/12 - 16
3/19 - 125
3/21 - 59
3/23 - 49
I also started bleeding very heavily again today...like when I went to the ER. The doc said this is normal since my HCG levels are decreasing. Also, I scheduled an appointment for Monday morning to have the methotrexate injections. I'll have to go back a week after that to get my bloodwork done again. We also are going to Acapulco that next week, so we are praying HARD that everything will be okay, and we won't have cancel the vacation (we don't have insurance on the vacation, so we'd have to pay for the trip no matter what).
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment