Okay, so I called the doctor this afternoon to get my lab results. After about an hour, they finally called me back. My HCG level was at 125!!! It quadrupled TWICE in the past week...it's only supposed to double every 48-72. I guess this could be right if mine is doubling every 48 hours, but it's too high for every 72 hours. Basically the doc doesn't know what's going on. Here are the possibilities:
1. We got all the dates wrong, and I'm pregnant.
2. We got all the dates wrong, and I got pregnant but miscarried and got pregnant again without knowing it.
3. It's a molar pregnancy - google it.
4. It's an ectopic pregnancy - google that too. Although, the doctor said it would be too early for me to be having symptoms (I'm cramping on one side today - the pain is shooting down my leg...it's a little painful) This idea only came to their mind when I told them I'm still spotting and cramping.
5. It's a miracle from God, and I'm just one unique gal - I'm hoping this is it.
On a side note - the nurse asked me if anyone has ever told me I'm unique. I told her, "Yes. My mom. She said if she had it to do over again, she would name me Uniqua." The nurse thought that was funny.
I go back for MORE blood tests tomorrow morning. I went ahead and bought a home pregnancy test tonight that I'm going to take in the morning. Don't ask me why. I just want to know if the blood test was right!
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment