Monday, March 19, 2007

Follow-up From ER

I went to the doctor today for my followup appointment from the ER trip. Everything went fine with no surprises. Since I'm not having any more pregnancy symptoms, the doctor assumed I had definitely miscarried. Also, the urine test yesterday came out negative. They went ahead and did a blood test to check my HCG levels, but I haven't gotten the results from that. I should know sometime tomorrow. If they're the same as they were last week, I'll have to go back for more blood tests in a couple of days. The good news is that I won't have to a D&C. Since I was barely preggers, she said there probably wasn't any tissue built up...just blood...yuck. The other good news is that we only have to wait a month (1 full cycle) before we can start trying again!! I was so afraid she was going to say like 6 months or something. I'm feeling better now that I went to the doc. I'm not feeling any uncertainty anymore, and my mood swings are diminishing little by little.

0 comments: