I'm 26 1/2 weeks now, and it seems like time is flying by. Here's a pic of my growing belly for those of you who care. I've also included a picture of me in Steamboat Springs, CO. We went there last week for one of Bryan's work trips. Although I didn't get to ski, it was still a nice vacation...slept in, read, and just enjoyed the scenery.

Since I've cut my hours I've actually been sleeping a lot better at night. Instead of waking up 5 or 6 times during the night, I'm only waking up 1 or 2 times. I just hope this good sleep continues until Drew gets here. I know I'm going to need as much rest as possible between now and then. Other than that, not much else has been going on. Drew continues to be an active little guy, and a lot of the time it feels like he's using my belly as his own personal punching bag. As much as he likes to kick, maybe he'll end up being a soccer player like his Uncle AJ was.
Upcoming events:
3D sonogram on Friday, February 29th! Mom, Dad, and Bryan's mom will be joining us.
First 3rd trimester appointment on March 4. I'll be doing the glucose/diabetes test that day. It's also the start of going to the doc every other week instead of just once a month.
I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day last week. Take care!
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment