I went to the doctor last Tuesday, and everything looks good! I've put on quite a bit of weight, but the doctor says it's all just fluid retention and he's not worried about it at all. He said if my blood pressure changes (right now it's perfect), then he'll take action. Otherwise, I should lose this extra fluid poundage soon after Drew is born. This was the first appointment where he measured my belly. I'm growing at a normal rate, and he said Drew's heartbeat is good and strong. At my next appointment, I'll have to do the glucose test (for diabetes). I'm NOT looking forward to that.
Since I've been getting sore and EXTREMELY tired at work, the doctor recommended I cut back my hours. Therefore, instead of working 8 hours every Monday-Wednesday, I'm only working 4 hours those days now. Today was my first day with the new schedule, and I can't believe how good I feel! Bryan's out of town, so he can't witness it, but maybe next week I'll start cooking dinner again and he'll notice the difference.
Another note about Bryan - he felt Drew kick!! For about the past month or so I'd motion for Bryan to come over and feel Drew kicking. He'd put his hand on my belly, and Drew would stop. Well, Sunday morning we were lying in bed, and Drew had been kicking me all night. So, I went ahead and just had Bryan lie there with his arm around my belly, and Drew kicked him in the arm!! It was an exciting moment for me, and I'm sure it was for Bryan too. I can't wait for Drew to start kicking more often so his daddy can feel him all the time.
I think that's all for this post. We go for our 3D sonogram on the 29th, so I probably won't post anything until then unless something else exciting happens. Everyone have a great Valentine's Day!!
What Is A Transgene?
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment