Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tag...I'm it!!

Thanks to Tiffany, I've been tagged!

I'm supposed to write about the 6th picture inside of my 6th picture folder. Considering I have two picture locations with TONS of folders in them, I supposed I have to do this for both of them. Here it goes!

#1 - This is a picture of my neices, Mercedes and Karis. It was Karis' first Thanksgiving, and we had it at my parents house. It's crazy to think that next week we'll be having Thanksgiving at their house again, and both girls have grown up SO much. Mercedes will be 4 in February and Karis turned 2 in August. Of course, now we can't get the girls to sit still together for pictures.


#2 - This is from Bryan's trip to Jasper, Canada. I'm not sure EXACTLY where it was taken, but I sure wish I could be there right now! Isn't it beautiful!?!

0 comments: