Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Date with Drew

Bryan and I received a gift card to Mac's Steak and Seafood at one of our baby showers (Thanks Becca & David!). We had planned on using it for a date for the two of us, but last weekend we decided to take Drew on the date with us.

Before dinner, we decided to go to Southlake Town Square for some Christmas shopping and pictures with Santa. We got the Christmas shopping done, but unfortunately Santa's curfew is 6:00 on Saturday nights - BUMMER! We still had a good time walking around, and Drew enjoyed looking at all of the lights in the trees.



Next, it was dinner time! I think Drew was the only baby in the restaurant considering we went on a Saturday night - typical date night for most. The food was excellent (mine was a little too spicy), and Drew was so well-behaved. I just hope he behaves like this when he's old enough to go on his own dates.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Mmm, Mac's! Very jealous! Looks like Southlake was gorgeous, I bet the lights were even more beautiful in person. England isn't so big on lights...it makes me want to be like the Griswald's just to show them how it's done! Got the Christmas card today...oh my gosh...too cute! I love the pics, and especially the little elf :)