Thursday, December 18, 2008

Back in the Kitchen!

For the past couple of weeks, I've been cooking dinner for myself and Bryan. I haven't cooked a meal since before Drew was born, so you can imagine how nervous I was to get back in the kitchen. The first dinner was a little stressful. I didn't plan everything out correctly, so it was a little late by the time we ate. However, each time after that has gotten better and easier. I've been cooking meals out of my Jenny Craig cookbook, and let me just tell you that those meals are YUMMY! I used to always cook out of my Weight Watchers cookbooks, and after the past couple of weeks I'm realizing that the Jenny ones are MUCH tastier! Bryan even makes comments about how good the food is!!

We had Kaki over for Oven Fried Chicken (my least favorite so far) one night, and she got to spend a lot of time with Drew before his bedtime. He's usually down for a nap when she first gets over here, but not this time!

Yep - that's me cookin'!


Drew spending quality time with Kaki.

0 comments: