Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's the Holiday Season!

Every year Bryan and I look forward to getting our Christmas Cards designed, and we always push to be the first ones to send them out. Even though we were a little late this year, we're still SO pleased with the way our Christmas Cards turned out. Thanks to my old friend Haley for doing these! If you like the photos and cards, take a look at Haley's website and blog. She is a wonderful photographer, and we are so glad we used her. We'll definitely be using her in the future!

Haley B Photography

To all of you:

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh!! I love them! I'm going to have to keep her in mind whenever I need a cute pic card. Can't wait to get it and display it (oh yeah, can you send me that info for the SLAH card thingy??!! ).

The Nichols Family said...

cute card!! Can't wait to see it close up! We'll have to get our kiddos together sometime while I'm home for Christmas! Hope Drew is feeling better now!!